The Tinyeleti Treehouse, which aptly translates to ‘Many Stars’, is an overnight wilderness experience that has no match. Watch the sun dip beyond the horizon as you sip on a cocktail or a glass of bubbly. You will be utterly riveted by the many animals that arrive at the river to quench their thirst.
Tinyeleti is a tale you will tell over and again. That is, if you can find the words to describe it.
The 50m2 deck can accommodate 4 people, based on 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 15. We will provide you with a torch, and, even though there is no electricity, you will find a few bars of cellphone signal.
TINYELETI TREEHOUSE, QUICK FACTS
- Number of guests: 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 15
- Twin beds option: No
- Stargazing: Impossible to count
- Shower: No
- Vanity: Double
- WC: Yes
- Electricity: No
- Radio Communication & mobile phone signal: Yes
- Wi-Fi: You must be joking!
- Children: Yes
- Safety features: Double safety door, drawbridge, radio communication
- Distance from Lodge: 2km/ 1.3mi
- Seasonal: All year
- View: Sabie River
- Size in decking: 50m2/ 540ft2
- Dining: Gourmet picnic basket