Tinyeleti Treehouse, A Luxury treehouse Kruger National Park
The Tinyeleti Treehouse, which aptly translates to ‘Many Stars’, is an overnight wilderness experience that has no match. Watch the sun dip beyond the horizon as you sip on a cocktail or a glass of bubbly. You will be utterly riveted by the many animals that arrive at the river to quench their thirst.
Tinyeleti is a tale you will tell over and again. That is, if you can find the words to describe it.
The 50m2 deck can accommodate 4 people, based on 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 15. We will provide you with a torch, and, even though there is no electricity, you will find a few bars of cellphone signal.
TINYELETI TREEHOUSE, QUICK FACTS
- Number of guests: 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 15
- Twin beds option: No
- Stargazing: Impossible to count
- Shower: No
- Vanity: Double
- WC: Yes
- Electricity: No
- Radio Communication & mobile phone signal: Yes
- Wi-Fi: You must be joking!
- Children: Yes
- Safety features: Double safety door, drawbridge, radio communication
- Distance from Lodge: 2km/ 1.3mi
- Seasonal: All year
- View: Sabie River
- Size in decking: 50m2/ 540ft2
- Dining: Gourmet picnic basket