Make your way through rows of magnificent white boulders and across a small drawbridge, and you will find Africa unfolding in front if you. Set amid the pure and untouched wild, you will be surrounded by African bush and uninhibited wildlife at its best.
Kingston is equipped with full bathroom and shower facilities, and Africology products to complete your sensory experience.
Kingston is an experience for your Bucket List. But we must warn you …. once will never be enough.
KINGSTON TREEHOUSE, QUICK FACTS:
- Number of guests: 2 adults and 2 children under 15
- Twin beds option: No
- Stargazing: Impossible to count
- Shower: Yes
- Vanity: Double
- WC: Yes
- Electricity: No
- Radio Communication & mobile phone signal: Yes
- Wi-Fi: You must be joking!
- Children: Yes
- Safety features: Single door, drawbridge, radio communication
- Distance from Lodge: 1.6km/ 1mi
- Seasonal: All year
- View: Tree tops
- Size in decking: 60m2/ 645ft2
- Dining: Gourmet picnic