We are always surprised at how a visit to Tinga can completely restore our energy after just a few days. When you’re right on the Sabie River, watching the animals and surrounded entirely by bush and sky, you really feel like you’re suspended in time and removed from the world as you know it.
Tinga is an escape that everyone should enjoy at least once in their lifetime.
With just 9 luxurious suites, each located in an utterly private spot overlooking the river, you are treated to the ultimate African luxury experience. Each of Tinga’s suites has a bathroom with a bath and shower, separate lounge area with minibar, private plunge pool and deck, 24 hour air-conditioning and a range of luxury amenities.
The two-bedroom Tinga Hi’Nkweni (pronounced Hing Kweni) Family Villa was completed in August 2017. Click here to read more.
TINGA LODGE, QUICK FACTS
- 9 Suites for 18 guests. From August 2017, the two-bedroom Tinga Hi’Nkweni Villa takes the total lodge capacity to 22 guests.
- Children 10 years and older are welcome (children of 6 and older welcome in the Tinga Hi’Nkweni Family Villa)
- Childrens’ activities and baby sitting available
- Family Rooms available
- Private Plunge Pools
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Suitable for disabled travellers (with assistance)
- Full range of dietary preferences catered for
- Free Wi-Fi, in guest areas
Please select your preferences below: