Each of the lodge’s nine Suites is a sophisticated waterside haven, capturing the nostalgia of the pioneer days, while providing considerable more comfort. A deluxe king-sized bed draped in mosquito netting, very effective air conditioning, Wi-Fi access, a private lounge, and a bathroom with an enormous bath and shower make for a high-spec, but classic-looking interior. Stepping out through the glass doors, your deck is for pool lounger safaris and dining experiences set up just for you.
A Closer Look
- Between safaris, we offer pampering journeys guided by expert therapists in our spa sala, open to the bush
- Our Mack & Madi kids’ programme is packed with adventure, sporting, and creative activities to allow young guests to wander, but not too far
- Dining – from breakfast under the trees to barbeque dinners around the boma fire – is an integral part of the safari experience
- Our collection of premium local wines takes you further afield to the Cape winelands, without having to step out of the lodge
- In our MORE Gallery, you will find unique keepsakes of your time in South Africa – as well as some essential items
As a guest of Tinga Lodge, you have the option of elevating your safari to a million-star experience with a night in our Tinyeleti Treehouse. This experience is charged for at R3 950 per person sharing per night, over and above the lodge rate
Contact our Lodge Manager:
Select your preferred currency:
- 4th January - 30 November 2019
- Tinga Lodge, Suite
- Double: R14,775.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R22,163.00 per person per night single
- 1st - 17th December 2019
- Double: R12,560.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R18,840.00 per person per night single
- 18th December 2019 - 3rd January 2020
- Double: R16,990.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R25,485.00 per person per night single
- 4th January - 30th November 2020
- Double: R15,960.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R23,940.00 per person per night single
- 1st - 19th December 2020
- Double: R13,565.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R20,347.00 per person per night single
- 20th December 2020 - 3rd January 2021
- Double: R18,350.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R27,525.00 per person per night single
Tinga Lodge – Suite with private lounge and plunge pool
All meals; teas/coffees; minibar in room; inclusive drinks and selected snacks (all soft drinks, and selection of beers, spirits and house wines); two game drives daily with FGASA-accredited field guide and tracker; game drive refreshments and snacks; specified inclusive safari activities; Skukuza Airport transfers; Wi-Fi in public areas.
Specialist activities included: Game drives; bush walks; hippo experience; stargazing; wildlife lectures; bush breakfasts, picnic lunches and bush dinners; Henna Pre-School visit (excludes weekends, school holidays and public holidays).
Laundry; premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines and champagnes; cigars and cigarettes; all flights and transfers (other than Skukuza Airport); gratuities; telephone calls; Onelife MORE Boutique purchases; spa treatments; Sabi Sand and KNP entrance fees and guest conservation contribution; any extras will be for the guests’ account.
Specialist activities excluded: Treehouse experiences; private open safari vehicle hire; helicopter flights; golfing.