We have learned that one of the most special ways to experience a safari is with the family, and there are few things we love more than watching a family bonding, making memories and having an incredible time together while with us on safari.
As parents, we understand that children seldom fit into schedule, and that each of their personalities and needs are unique. The Hi’Nkweni (pronounced Hing Kweni) Family Villa at Tinga Lodge lends itself to, in both atmosphere and architecture, the family traveller (specifically with younger children) and to smaller groups of friends travelling together. This exclusive and self-contained Villa also comes with its own safari vehicle and Field Guide, giving guests the flexibility to craft their own experience.
Safety is always front-and-centre for juniors, with no dangerous raised walkways, as well as uninterrupted (but subtle) fencing around the Villa.
- Accommodates a maximum of 6 people in two bedrooms (4 adults and 2 children)
- Children 6 years and older
- Children 6 – 15 will pay 50% of adult rates
- Daily on site management.
- Minimum charge for three (3) adults in standard period
- Minimum charge for four (4) adults in peak period
- Private land-rover
- Private pool