The lodge’s nine luxury Suites are built to afford complete privacy in a wilderness where you can watch the animals come down to the river from your pool and deck, as well as bed and bath. Glass sliding doors and windows open up your sanctuary to the outside, while a romantic canopy bed, sink-into-me couches, an egg bath you can wallow in up to your chin, and a personal bar all add to the delight of being in Africa – in style.
A Closer Look
- Adding to your sense of complete escape, spa therapies are offered in the quiet retreat of our bush sala – a luxury unique to Africa
- Dining – from morning safari pancake stops to dinner at your table on the lodge deck – is an occasion in itself
- Our chefs have designed menus to enhance your experience of this place, and no dietary requirement or preference is too much trouble
- Premium Cape wines complement each meal, and showcase another fine South African offering
- Our MORE Gallery curates exclusive items to remind you of your time here – as well as provides everyday necessities
As a guest of Narina Lodge, you have the option of elevating your safari to a million-star experience with a night in our Tinyeleti Treehouse.
Contact our Lodge Manager
Lodrey Makhukhula – email@example.com
Select your preferred currency:
- 4th January - 30 November 2019
- Narina Lodge, Suite
- Double: R14,775.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R22,163.00 per person per night single
- 1st - 17th December 2019
- Double: R12,560.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R18,840.00 per person per night single
- 18th December 2019 - 3rd January 2020
- Double: R16,990.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R25,485.00 per person per night single
- 4th January - 30th November 2020
- Double: R15,960.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R23,940.00 per person per night single
- 1st - 19th December 2020
- Double: R13,565.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R20,347.00 per person per night single
- 20th December 2020 - 3rd January 2021
- Double: R18,350.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R27,525.00 per person per night single
Narina Lodge – Suite with private lounge and plunge pool
All meals; teas/coffees; minibar in room; inclusive drinks and selected snacks (all soft drinks, and selection of beers, spirits and house wines); two game drives daily with FGASA-accredited field guide and tracker; game drive refreshments and snacks; specified inclusive safari activities; Skukuza Airport transfers; Wi-Fi in public areas.
Specialist activities included: Game drives; bush walks; hippo experience; stargazing; wildlife lectures; bush breakfasts, picnic lunches and bush dinners; Henna Pre-School visit (excludes weekends, school holidays and public holidays).
Laundry; premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines and champagnes; cigars and cigarettes; all flights and transfers (other than Skukuza Airport); gratuities; telephone calls; Onelife MORE Boutique purchases; spa treatments; Sabi Sand and KNP entrance fees and guest conservation contribution; any extras will be for the guests’ account.
Specialist activities excluded: Treehouse experiences; private open safari vehicle hire; helicopter flights; golfing.