Perched among a canopy of 100 year old trees overlooking the Sabie River, the style of Narina is that of a luxurious treehouse, where the main areas link to the 9 private Suites via raised wooden walkways. The thick green foliage beneath the overhanging roof of trees has a particular sound to it.
9 Luxury Suites each afford complete privacy, and whether you choose to spend time at your private plunge pool overlooking the River, reclining on the couch in your lounge, lazing on your bed with a good book, or soaking in a bubble bath, you will not be cheated of the breathtaking panorama.
NARINA LODGE, QUICK FACTS
- 9 Suites for 18 guests
- Children 10 years and older are welcome
- Childrens’ activities available, but babysitting not.
- Family Rooms available
- Private plunge pools
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Not suitable for disabled travellers
- Full range of dietary preferences catered for
- Free Wi-Fi (in guest areas)
Please select your preferences below: