The lodge’s eight one-bedroom Villas, secluded at the confluence of the Sabie and Sand rivers, are the ultimate bush retreats. Your private lounge, patio, deck and pool invite easy relaxation, while a dedicated team of staff are around to take care or your every whim and fancy. Here, everything is included – from your champagne of choice stocked in the maxibar, to your favourite shirt, washed and pressed – creating a highly-personalised experience of a safari, your way.
A Closer Look
- Our wilderness spa allows you to slip away for a while and re-emerge centered and rejuvenated
- Always an adventure, our Mack & Madi kids’ programme keeps curious youngsters busy (and parents relaxed)
- Dining at Ivory can turn into an exploration, with a table laid out wherever you wish, and dishes and wines introducing you to new flavours
- We freshly prepare Kosher cuisine and cater for any dietary requirement, so that all of our guests can enjoy every treat a stay here has to offer
- And when it’s time to depart, our MORE Gallery retails rare items and art for you to take home and treasure a piece of South Africa
As a guest of Ivory Lodge, you have the option of elevating your safari to a million-star experience with a night in our Chalkley or Kingston Treehouse. This experience is charged for at R3 950 per person sharing per night, over and above the lodge rate
Contact our Lodge Manager:
Select your preferred currency:
- 4th January - 30 November 2019
- Ivory Lodge, Villa
- Double: R24,200.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R36,300.00 per person per night single
- 1st - 17th December 2019
- Double: R20,570.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R30,855.00 per person per night single
- 18th December 2019 - 3rd January 2020
- Double: R27,820.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R41,730.00 per person per night single
- 4th January - 30th November 2020
- Double: R26,140.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R39,210.00 per person per night single
- 1st - 19th December 2020
- Double: R22,215.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R33,323.00 per person per night single
- 20th December 2020 - 3rd January 2021
- Ivory Lodge, Suite
- Single: R45,068.00 per person per night single
- Ivory Lodge, Villa
- Double: R30,045.00 per person per night sharing
Ultra-luxurious accommodation in a Villa, with private lounge and plunge pool; all meals; teas/coffees; maxi-bar in room; selected premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines and champagnes; laundry; two game drives daily with FGASA-accredited field guide and tracker; game drive refreshments and snacks; specified inclusive safari activities; Skukuza Airport transfers; Wi-Fi.
Ivory Lodge 2-bedroom Fish Eagle Villa – private open safari vehicle and personal field guide; personal chef; swimming pool; gymnasium; spa treatment room; boma with firepit; gazebo.
Specialist activities included: Game drives; bush walks; hippo experience; stargazing; wildlife lectures; bush breakfasts, picnic lunches and bush dinners; Henna Pre-School visit (excludes weekends, school holidays and public holidays).
Cigars and cigarettes; all flights and transfers (other than Skukuza Airport transfer); gratuities; telephone calls; Onelife MORE Boutique purchases; spa treatments; Sabi Sand entrance fee and guest conservation contribution; any extras will be for the guests account.
Specialist activities excluded: Treehouse experiences; private open safari vehicle hire; helicopter flights; golfing.