We’ve taken our cue from Mother Nature to create a lodge built ‘of the earth’, with natural materials which will only enhance the surrounding bush environment. The timeless design incorporates steel, wood, thatch, glass, water & sand. A sophisticated mid-century architectural contemporary theme defines the interiors, with bold furniture and edgy décor, ambient lighting, inferences of tribal design and highly textured finishes – all of which combine to make Lion Sands Ivory Lodge an utterly sensory experience.
Ivory Lodge’s interiors reflect an elegant balance between intelligent design and an organic expression of the earth. Light, sound, flow, wood, water and air weave into the golden thread of the lodge’s architectural inspiration.
Despite being well grounded, there is an ‘otherwordly’ quality to Ivory Lodge, represented by the feather. Each of the Villas takes its name from an indigenous bird, and spectacular man-sized prints find pride of place throughout the lodge.
THE LODGE: QUICK FACTS
- Ivory Lodge comprises of 8 Single Villas, and 1 Double-Suite Villa
- All Villas occupy an elevated position, with most overlooking the perennial Sabie River
- Lodge facilities include a lounge, dining and relaxation space, with an expansive wooden deck overlooking the Sabie River, art gallery and an Africology luxury spa and gym
THE VILLAS: QUICK FACTS
Each of the 8 Villas has been designed for privacy and optimum appreciation of the surrounding wilderness. Each Single Unit has;
- Master bedroom with bathroom en-suite
- Double volume wardrobe area
- Outdoor shower in an indigenous garden forest
- Private lounge area with fireplace
- A private pool and expansive viewing deck, as well as a covered patio
- Children 10 years and older are welcome
- Full range of dietary preferences catered for
- Free Wi-Fi
Click here to read more about the exclusive Fish Eagle Villa at Ivory Lodge.
Please select your preferences below: