The Villa has more than enough space for your family or friends to spread out in. Two en-suite bedrooms can sleep four adults and another two children each on an extra single bed in their parent’s rooms. The bathrooms each have a freestanding bath and a large rain shower, as well as a double vanity – all of which we’ve found makes for a happier stay. There’s also a spa and gym. Meanwhile, an open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge area, outdoor patio, firepit, viewing deck, lap pool, and stargazing jetty bring you all together.
A Closer Look
- The Villa sleeps up to six and can be booked in conjunction with the two-sleeper Bateleur Villa, with all eight guests enjoying Fish Eagle’s facilities
- Our Mack & Madi kids’ programme takes excited children off to explore, while you sneak some me time – perhaps with a massage?
- We’ll prepare your favourite meals – or let us surprise you with vibrant dishes, giving a nod to local roots, paired with wines to create a whole other experience
- We cater for all dietary requirements, including for kosher in a dedicated kitchen, to allow all of our guests to enjoy a worry-free stay
- Our MORE Gallery’s artworks for purchase and high-end accessories, clothing, and mementos capture the charm of safari for you to take away with you
But how about that sky! As a guest of Fish Eagle Villa, you have the option of elevating your safari to a million-star experience with a night in our Chalkley or Kingston Treehouse.
Select your preferred currency:
- 4th January - 30 November 2019
- Ivory Lodge, Fish Eagle Villa
- Double: R132,270.00 based on 4 guests sharing
- 1st - 17th December 2019
- Double: R112,440.00 based on 4 guests sharing
- 18th December 2019 - 3rd January 2020
- Double: R153,300.00 based on 4 guests sharing
- 4th January - 30th November 2020
- Double: R142,850.00 based on 4 people sharing
- 1st - 19th December 2020
- Double: R121,435.00 based on 4 guests sharing
- 20th December 2020 - 3rd January 2021
- Double: R165,565.00 based on 4 guests sharing
All meals; teas/coffees; maxi-bar in room; selected premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines and champagnes; laundry; two game drives daily with FGASAaccredited field guide and tracker; game drive refreshments and snacks; specified inclusive safari activities; Skukuza Airport transfers; Wi-Fi.
Ivory Lodge 2-bedroom Fish Eagle Villa – private open safari vehicle and personal field guide; personal chef; swimming pool; gymnasium; spa treatment room; boma with firepit; gazebo.
Cigars and cigarettes; all flights and transfers (other than Skukuza Airport transfer); gratuities; telephone calls; Onelife MORE Boutique purchases; spa treatments; Sabi Sand entrance fee and guest conservation contribution; any extras will be for the guests account.