“Lion Sands has been our home for four generations and is therefore deeply ingrained in our DNA. With this in mind, we began our journey of redesigning the Ivory Lodge experience. We took our cue from the passion and appreciation we have for the environment, and how we have been fortunate enough to savor it in the comfort of our own private lodge, 1933. In the new Ivory Lodge, we want our guests to feel that this is their own private safari home.” [Robert More]
The exclusive Fish Eagle Villa is the ‘pièce de résistance’ of Ivory Lodge. Booked on an exclusive basis, The Villa comes with its own private safari vehicle, as well as separate access for game drives.
Although privacy and exclusivity are assured, visitors are welcome to use the facilities within Ivory Lodge for their enjoyment including the lounge, dining and relaxation space; the Gallery (exclusive art pieces from celebrated South African artists); and the spectacular wooden deck overlooking the Sabie River.
Click here to read more about Ivory Lodge.
THE TWO-BEDROOM VILLA:
The Double-Suite Fish Eagle Villa is comprised of two private Single Suites, connected by an entrance hall, lounge and study.
The Fish Eagle Villa also has:
- An expansive deck and covered patio, with pool
- A private fire deck
- A star jetty for private enjoyment of the natural environment and vivid Milky Way above
- A private spa with double treatment room, and thoughtfully equipped gym facility
- Children 10 years and older are welcome
- Accommodates a maximum of 6 people (4 adults & 2 children)
- Full range of dietary preferences catered for
- Free Wi-Fi
Download your detailed fact sheet here, including Lodge and Villa layouts.