Ivory Lodge has been awarded ‘5 Star Premium’ status by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa, an accolade reserved for the most luxurious properties in the country.
The lodge’s eight one-bedroom Villas, secluded at the confluence of the Sabie and Sand rivers, are the ultimate bush retreats. Your private lounge, patio, deck and pool invite easy relaxation, while a dedicated team of staff are around to take care or your every whim and fancy. Here, everything is included – from your champagne of choice stocked in the maxibar, to your favourite shirt, washed and pressed – creating a highly-personalised experience of a safari, your way.
A Closer Look
- Our wilderness spa allows you to slip away for a while and re-emerge centered and rejuvenated
- Always an adventure, our Mack & Madi kids’ programme keeps curious youngsters busy (and parents relaxed)
- Dining at Ivory can turn into an exploration, with a table laid out wherever you wish, and dishes and wines introducing you to new flavours
- We freshly prepare Kosher cuisine and cater for any dietary requirement, so that all of our guests can enjoy every treat a stay here has to offer
- And when it’s time to depart, our MORE Gallery retails rare items and art for you to take home and treasure a piece of South Africa
As a guest of Ivory Lodge, you have the option of elevating your safari to a million-star experience with a night in our Chalkley or Kingston Treehouse. This experience is charged for at R3 950 per person sharing per night, over and above the lodge rate
Contact our Lodge Manager:
Select your preferred currency:
- 1st - 17th December 2019
- Ivory Lodge, Villa
- Double: R20,570.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R30,855.00 per person per night single
- 18th December 2019 - 3rd January 2020
- Double: R27,820.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R41,730.00 per person per night single
- 4th January - 30th November 2020
- Double: R26,140.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R39,210.00 per person per night single
- 1st - 19th December 2020
- Double: R22,215.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R33,323.00 per person per night single
- 20th December 2020 - 3rd January 2021
- Double: R32,675.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R49,013.00 per person per night single
- 4th January 2021 - 30th April 2021
- Double: R28,230.00 per person per night sharing
- Single: R42,345.00 per person per night single
Ultra-luxurious accommodation in a Villa, with private lounge and plunge pool; all meals; teas/coffees; maxi-bar in room; selected premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines and champagnes; laundry; two game drives daily with FGASA-accredited field guide and tracker; game drive refreshments and snacks; specified inclusive safari activities; Skukuza Airport transfers; Wi-Fi.
Ivory Lodge 2-bedroom Fish Eagle Villa – private open safari vehicle and personal field guide; personal chef; swimming pool; gymnasium; spa treatment room; boma with firepit; gazebo.
Specialist activities included: Game drives; bush walks; hippo experience; stargazing; wildlife lectures; bush breakfasts, picnic lunches and bush dinners; Henna Pre-School visit (excludes weekends, school holidays and public holidays).
Cigars and cigarettes; all flights and transfers (other than Skukuza Airport transfer); gratuities; telephone calls; Onelife MORE Boutique purchases; spa treatments; Sabi Sand entrance fee and guest conservation contribution; any extras will be for the guests account.
Specialist activities excluded: Treehouse experiences; private open safari vehicle hire; helicopter flights; golfing.